Mountain Minded Performance
Do you get up each morning eager to train and perform?
• What is it like to deal with uncertainty?
• How is it to receive criticism and feedback from others?
• What does it take to let go of mistakes and conflicts?
• How do you handle plateaus, setbacks, or failures in training and performance?
• Where does your confidence come from?
• How does your performance in competition compare to your performance in training?
• Who’s in control? You or your mind?
what They’re Saying
“Working with a sports psychologist was a really valuable experience. It helped me excel in my sport and personal life while focusing on the importance of balance and preventing burnout.”
“Dr. Dave, you have been one of the most influential people in my life. Thank you for being kind, caring, and sensitive to my issues and always challenging me to think above and beyond . . . and at times, to avoid thinking! I would not have been the same person had I not met you. I cannot possibly thank you enough!”